To get a refund through the iTunes store:
1. Open Apple’s official ‘Report a Problem’ website.
2. Sign in with the Apple ID you used to purchase the app.
3. Click on the ‘Apps’ section and look for the app you want to get a refund for.
4. Once you have found the app click on the ‘Report a Problem’ button and from the drop down menu select the reason of demanding a refund. Describe the problem you are facing with the app e.g. it is not compatible with your device.
5. After filling out the form you can hit the ‘Submit’ button. After you submit a report it could take a few weeks or even months before you get a response.